We live and breathe travel and our bucket list is never ending and whilst continually being ticked off it is continually being added to. Here’s just a taste of it!
1. Galapagos Islands.
2. Hike to Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
3. See the Northern Lights.
4. Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
5. Ride a camel through the Sahara
6. Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain in Rome.
7. Stay in a hut over the water in Bora Bora or the Maldives.
8. Visit Easter Island.
9. Stay in an Igloo/Ice Hotel.
10. Visit the Grand Canyon.
11. Skydive over Dubai
12. Have a white Christmas
13. Swim with dolphins.
14. Wander around Pompeii, Herculaneum and see Mt Vesuvius.
15. Full moon party in Thailand.
16. Dog sledding in the snow.
17. Ride a gondola in Venice
18. Hike in Patagonia in Chile
19. Sandboarding in the desert.
20. Visit a Santa village in Lapland.
21. 4WD around Fraser Island.
22. Volunteer on a sustainable, ethical & long term project.
23. The pyramids.
24. Bungee Jump
25. Swim in the Marina Bay Sands pool.
26. Salar de Uyuni
27. Learn Spanish in Central America.
28. Hike the Walk of the Gods on the Amalfi Coast.
29. Visit Hawaii – surfing, hiking, shopping.
30. Camper van around New Zealand.
31. Cruise the South Pacific.
33. Harry Potter World.
34. See Iguassu Falls from Brazil & Argentina.
35. Visit & pay my respects in Gallipoli.
36. Island hop around the Greek Islands
37. Visit the North Pole.
38. Take part in the Holi Festival in India.
39. Cruise Antarctica.
40. Visit Positano, home of ‘Under the Tuscan Sun’
41. La Tomatina in Spain.
42. See the sun rise over Angkor Wat
43. Pamukkale in Turkey.
44. Swim in the baths in Budapest.
45. Swim in Loch Ness.
46. Africa Safari.
47. Plitvice Lakes in Croatia.
48. Hot air balloon over Cappadocia in Turkey.
49. Terracotta Warriors in China.
50. Eat our body weight in pizza, pasta & gelato in Italy.
51. Trolltunga, Norway
52. Floating lantern festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
53. Visit iconic Brighton in England.
54. Scottish Highlands.
55. Swim in Jellyfish lake
56. Blue hole in Belize.
57. Visit Mayan temples in Central America.
58. New York City.
59. Cliffs of Moher in Ireland.
60. Swim in the blue lagoon in Iceland.
61. Hike the Cinque Terre in Italy.
62. House swap to Canada.
63. Live in the UK.
64. Swimming with stingrays in Tahiti.
65. Put a lock on Pont des Arts in Paris.
69. Visit Europe Christmas Markets
70. Ski in Europe.
71. Climb Mt Snowdon – the tallest mountain in England & Wales.
72. Drink a Guinness in Ireland
73. Watch the sunset over Santorini.
74. Walk the Kokoda Trail in Papua New Guinea.
75. Participate in Holi Festival in India.
76. Watch the sun rise over Machu Picchu
77. Camp in the desert.
78. Cage diving with great white sharks in South Africa.
79. Climb to Base Camp, Mt. Everest.
80. Roadtrip across Europe.
81. Walk part of the Great Wall of China.
82. Explore Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
83. Hot tub in the Snow.
84. Visit the Komodo Dragons in Indonesia.
85. Explore and wander the excavated streets of Pompeii & Herculaneum.
86. Eat steak in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
87. Sail Croatia.
88. Swim with pink dolphins in the Amazon.
89. Hunt for & hold a live Anaconda in the Amazon.
90. Piranha Fishing in the Amazon.
91. Volunteer in animal conservation.
92. Cycle Bolivia’s death road (Dan has ticked this off).
93. Experience a UK Bonfire night!
94. Drink Champagne in Champagne.
95. Alcatraz, San Francisco.
96. Colombia Icefield
97. Drive around Australia
98. Visit 30 Countries before turning 30.
99. Learn to Scuba Dive (Simone)
100. Learn to Surf (Dan)
101. Climb Kilimanjaro
102. See Victoria Falls
103. Helicopter over the Grand Canyon
104. Hike a Glacier in New Zealand
105. Visit Glacier National Park in Canada
106. See a Polar Bear in the wild
107. See a bear in the wild.
108. Sail Halong Bay
109. See whales in the wild
110. Eat in a Michelin Star Restaurant
111. Visit Edinburgh
112. Visit the Top of Europe.
113. Eat Snails in Paris
114. Christ the Redeemer Statue in Rio
115. See a Soccer/Football Game in South America
116. Fly Business Class
117. Fly First Class
118. Sleep in a salt hotel
119. Drive the Great Ocean Road in Australia.
What have we missed that is on yours?