Travel is our favourite thing in the world and our lives revolve around it. We’ve both been travelling for more than a decade and our wanderlust grows with every trip. Our bucket list is never ending and we add to it quicker than we can tick it off!
What is on your bucket list? We love hearing about other people’s dreams and favourite destinations because it inspires us to see more of the beautiful places in the world! Here is a taste of our travel bucket list.
1. Visit the Galapagos Islands.
2. Hike to Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
3. See the Northern Lights.
4. Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
5. Ride a camel through the Sahara
6. Throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain in Rome.
7. Honeymoon in an overwater bungalow in the Maldives.
8. Visit Easter Island.
9. Survive a night in an Igloo/Ice Hotel.
10. Helicopter over the Grand Canyon.
11. Stay at Atlantis the Palm, Dubai.
12. Have a white Christmas.
13. Swim with dolphins.
14. Wander around Pompeii, Herculaneum and see Mt Vesuvius.
15. Full moon party in Thailand.
16. Dog sledding in the snow.
17. Ride a gondola in Venice.
18. Hike in Patagonia in Chile
19. Sandboarding in the desert.
20. Visit Santa’s village in Lapland.
21. 4WD around Fraser Island.
22. Volunteer on a sustainable, ethical & long term project.
23. The pyramids.
24. Bungee Jump
25. Swim in the Marina Bay Sands pool.
26. Salar de Uyuni
27. Learn Spanish in Central America.
28. Hike the Walk of the Gods on the Amalfi Coast.
29. Visit Hawaii – surfing, hiking, shopping.
30. Camper van around New Zealand.
31. Cruise the South Pacific.
33. Harry Potter World.
34. See Iguassu Falls from Brazil & Argentina.
35. Visit & pay my respects in Gallipoli.
36. Island hop around the Greek Islands
37. Visit the North Pole.
38. Take part in the Holi Festival in India.
39. Cruise Antarctica.
40. Visit Positano, home of ‘Under the Tuscan Sun’
41. La Tomatina in Spain.
42. See the sun rise over Angkor Wat
43. Pamukkale in Turkey.
44. Swim in the baths in Budapest.
45. Swim in Loch Ness.
46. African Safari.
47. Plitvice Lakes in Croatia.
48. Hot air balloon over Cappadocia in Turkey.
49. Terracotta Warriors in China.
50. Eat our body weight in pizza, pasta & gelato in Italy.
51. Cruise and Hike the Fjords of Norway
52. Attend the floating lantern festival in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
53. Visit iconic Brighton in England.
54. Scottish Highlands.
55. Swim in Jellyfish lake
56. Blue hole in Belize.
57. Visit Mayan temples in Central America.
58. New York City.
59. Cliffs of Moher in Ireland.
60. Swim in the blue lagoon in Iceland.
61. Hike the Cinque Terre in Italy.
62. Visit Petra.
63. Live in the UK.
64. Swimming with stingrays in Tahiti.
65. Put a lock on Pont des Arts in Paris.
69. Visit Europe Christmas Markets
70. Ski in Europe.
71. Climb Mt Snowdon – the tallest mountain in England & Wales.
72. Drink a Guinness in Ireland
73. Watch the sunset over Santorini.
74. Walk the Kokoda Trail in Papua New Guinea.
75. Sleep in a Berber Camp in Morocco.
76. Watch the sun rise over Machu Picchu
77. Camp in the desert.
78. Cage diving with great white sharks in South Africa.
79. Climb to Base Camp, Mt. Everest.
80. Roadtrip across Europe.
81. Walk part of the Great Wall of China.
82. Marvel at the wonders of Ancient Rome.
83. Hot tub in the Snow.
84. Visit the Komodo Dragons in Indonesia.
85. Explore and wander the excavated streets of Pompeii & Herculaneum.
86. Eat steak in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
87. Sail Croatia.
88. Stay in the Amazon.
89. Hot air balloon over Bagan, Myanmar.
90. Hike through Antelope Canyon.
91. Visit the Lavendar Fields of Provence, France.
92. Cycle Bolivia’s death road (Dan has ticked this off).
93. Experience a UK Bonfire night!
94. Drink Champagne in Champagne.
95. Alcatraz, San Francisco.
96. Colombia Icefield
97. Drive around Australia
98. Visit 30 Countries before turning 30.
99. Learn to Scuba Dive (Simone)
100. Learn to Surf (Dan)
101. Spend a week in a cottage on the beach in Cornwall.
102. See Victoria Falls
103. Helicopter over the Grand Canyon
104. Hike a Glacier in New Zealand
105. Visit Glacier National Park in Canada
106. See a Polar Bear in the wild
107. See a bear in the wild.
108. Sail Halong Bay
109. See whales in the wild
110. Eat in a Michelin Star Restaurant
111. Visit Edinburgh
112. Visit the Top of Europe.
113. Eat Snails in Paris
114. Christ the Redeemer Statue in Rio
115. See a Soccer/Football Game in South America
116. Fly Business Class
117. Fly First Class
118. Sleep in a salt hotel
119. Drive the Great Ocean Road in Australia.
120. European River Cruise.
121. Frolic through the tulip fields of Holland.
122. Visit Chichen Itza and Cenotes in Mexico.
123. Explore Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
124. Spend a week in a villa in Tuscany.
125. Visit the Great Barrier Reef.
126. Fly in a seaplane
127. Spend a week exploring the villages of the Cotswolds.
128. Neuschwanstein Castle
129. Bring in the New Year in Edinburgh at Hogmanay!
130. Explore the Faroe Islands.
140. Sail the Greek Islands
141. House swap to Canada.
142. Abu Simbel Egypt
143. Float in the Dead Sea.
144. Participate in Holi Festival in India.
145. Hot Air Balloon over Cappadocia.
146. Visit sunflower fields in Tuscany.
147. Volunteer in animal conservation.
148. Swim with Whale Sharks.
149. Visit the Berlin wall.
150. Take in the view from the Burj Khalifa.
151. Party on Bourbon Street, New Orleans.152. See Chimpanzees in the wild in Borneo.
153. Hike to the Top of Piaynemo in Raja Ampat.
154. Swim with the swimming pigs in Exuma.
155. Gorilla trekking in Uganda.
156. See the Sunrise at Borobudur Temple on Java.
157. Climb Kilimanjaro
158. Visit French Polynesia